Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I know from reading through the forums on here, alot of people dislike the fairing kits due to the inconsistency of the fittings, unless its OEM directly from the Honda manufacturer. However, I am looking for an all white fairing kit or mostly white with black outline fairing kit if anyone knows any sites that will greatly help.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
ive seen plenty of people happy with the aftermarket plastics. you can get a whole set for less than a honda oem side panel. ive heard a couple of complaints about the fit in a couple of small areas but mostly happy customers. they arent quite the quality of the oem but you cant beat them for the money. a lot of the sellers will even let you customize the fairings to order. i was talking to a guy that bought some from overseas on ebay and he sent them a picture of a retro marlboro race bike and they sent him a replica of that bike just based on his picture. the bike looked great.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Yes I know from reading through the forums on here, alot of people dislike the fairing kits due to the inconsistency of the fittings, unless its OEM directly from the Honda manufacturer. However, I am looking for an all white fairing kit or mostly white with black outline fairing kit if anyone knows any sites that will greatly help.

Thanks

If you want plain white you could look at the fibreglass kits.
AirTech and SharkSkinz are two of them.

Most of the Chinese kit suppliers will paint to your own design - have you tried asking any of them?
Ozzy Fairings are a forum sponsor.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want plain white you could look at the fibreglass kits.
AirTech and SharkSkinz are two of them.

Most of the Chinese kit suppliers will paint to your own design - have you tried asking any of them?
Ozzy Fairings are a forum sponsor.
Does Ozzy give discount to forum members? Just curious haha but I will definitely check the other ones also.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I believe that Lambchops used an aftermarket fairing supplier on his legendary build. Check out his winter revamp thread....

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Does Ozzy give discount to forum members? Just curious haha but I will definitely check the other ones also.

I think they do actually :)

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts