Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this yet? God damn, they take it way too far in this. There is some extremely funny shit, like when asian correspondant, Trish Takanawa, meets David Bowie on the red carpet and when she starts talkin to him , he puts his finger over her lips (as in his China Girl film clip) and says "Just you shut your mouth", at which time Trish drops to her knees, and starts humping his leg, screaming "Oh, Make love to me Ziggy Stardust, Me take you home and make fish ball soup. FISH BALL SOUP"

I nearly died laughing. If you haven't seen it, do so,. Very very funny stuff.

·
Registered
564 Posts
The Sook said:
Anyone seen this yet? God damn, they take it way too far in this. There is some extremely funny shit, like when asian correspondant, Trish Takanawa, meets David Bowie on the red carpet and when she starts talkin to him , he puts his finger over her lips (as in his China Girl film clip) and says "Just you shut your mouth", at which time Trish drops to her knees, and starts humping his leg, screaming "Oh, Make love to me Ziggy Stardust, Me take you home and make fish ball soup. FISH BALL SOUP"

i thought it was very funny also:thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
i didnt like it, i think family guy the show is great short and quick comedy, the movie was drawn out too long. i would rather have just seen 3 new episodes than the movie.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
The Sook said:

Sounds like the story of when a certain forumite met a certain motorcycle "racer".

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
My favorite line:

"You know what really grinds my gears? When you can't find the droids you're looking for." -Peter

"Yeah, I know how that is." -Storm Troopers

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
The Sook said:
You're a mental giant BDA. Thanks for your input.
Your lines are getting more and more pathetic with each post.
I guess we can't all be moronic assholes.
Got a spare damper?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"I guess we can't all be moronic assholes"

No we can't. But you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts