Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
There was just an article in the paper about how RV's have been discovered by the "younger" generation to carry their toys and go places. Apparently, the RV industry was dragged kicking and screaming into updating the styling to appeal to the new market. New buyers didn't want interiors that "looked like their grandmother's living room." You know, like Abtech's. I always liked Airstreams. Dreamed of getting a Sprinter to put bikes in and an Airstream Bambi to live in. Or just an Airstream Sprinter to pull the trailer. So many toys, so little decisionmaking ability.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Hey y'know what'd be extreme? Take an obsolete minivan, hack it all up, add some extreme plastic cladding and big 3-spoke hubcaps, then have a TENT(!) that hangs loosely off the back! And you could totally CAMP and do EXTREME sports with it! That'd be EXTREME! THen offer it in extreme colours like Metallic Turkeyshit Green Pearl!

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Hey y'know what'd be extreme? Take an obsolete minivan, hack it all up, add some extreme plastic cladding and big 3-spoke hubcaps, then have a TENT(!) that hangs loosely off the back! And you could totally CAMP and do EXTREME sports with it! That'd be EXTREME! THen offer it in extreme colours like Metallic Turkeyshit Green Pearl!
You're just upset because you didn't think of it first.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I'm not sure if I have to redifine "little expensive" in my dictionary or I need to make more money...:eek: :thumbd: I can buy two motorcycles and race them for several years for that kind of money.:eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Plus you'd get all the best parking spots.
:plus1: .....lmao...didnt even think about that... could even paint the handicap logo "Metallic Turkeyshit Green Pearl" instead of the standard blue and white.

-jh
proud supporter of the "Top Ten Things you can do with $20,000" thread. (other than buy the fancy trailer of course)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts