Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 RR and while my right side turn signals blink at normal speed, the left side blinks fast. No bulbs are out, the rear is aftermarket fender eliminator however they are bulbs and not LEDs. Does anyone know or heard of this happening before?

·
Registered
900 Posts
as you say its not a led so the relay should be ok, but it might be on its way out, for the price try another, but first take out the front and rear bulbs on the left and swop with the right, if the prob moves to the other side, replace that sides bulbs, if not not sure...it could be a poor earth making it think there is a bulb out, but a bad earth normaly stops it flashing. hope that helps a bit...

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
as you say its not a led so the relay should be ok, but it might be on its way out, for the price try another, but first take out the front and rear bulbs on the left and swop with the right, if the prob moves to the other side, replace that sides bulbs, if not not sure...it could be a poor earth making it think there is a bulb out, but a bad earth normaly stops it flashing. hope that helps a bit...
I believe Rick is on to something here. I had the same problem with my truck and the relay needed to be exchanged. I know a truck and a bike are two different pair of shoes but I am guessing that the technology might be similar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts