Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I don't get it. Why were a bunch of moronic teens calling a Saturn a ricer when they themselves were riding along in the ricer of all ricers?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Heavy-Dee said:
Turbo, rotary, with headers and pistons....dayyyyum, that thing must fly!!! Too bad Im a huge Cobra fan and I would have been a little too compelled to kick him square in the JUNK if I were standing there in person when that fool breathed that trash out of his foul "I need to go home and play video games instead of own a real car" mouth.
Except Im 5-10, 175 and cant fight for anything so he probably would have handled me, but at least I wouldnt have to live the rest of my life having to deal with the fact that Im a flippin moron.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I hate ricers, and the STI could be considered a ricer, but I would sure own one. A honda motorcycle is also considered by many a ricer. Would you turn down a skyline?

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
redhotz28 said:
I hate ricers, and the STI could be considered a ricer, but I would sure own one. A honda motorcycle is also considered by many a ricer. Would you turn down a skyline?
If you're asking me, then yes I would. I already turned down purchasing either an STi or Evo. I personally would never own any of the three.
None of them are near comfortable or luxurious for what they cost, and if I wanted fast and flashy....well, I would still have something else completely.
None of those boy racer FnF cars do anything for me any longer.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Heavy-Dee said:
good lord please tell me he is just the village drunk that happened to be standing near that car and has nothing to do with it....

The 2000 GT-r should be the featured car of Napoleon Dynamite 2, like when he meets the Liger...he can drive it there.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Geez...I was wondering who and how, then I realized his girlfriend prolly works for him?

p.s. The site mentioned at the beginning of that clip is verry NWS ,however the clip at the link above IS SAFE for work viewing.

p.p.s. re: NWS mention...damn, I'd buy her a car too :eek:

·
Registered
318 Posts
BDA116 said:
If you're asking me, then yes I would. I already turned down purchasing either an STi or Evo. I personally would never own any of the three.
None of them are near comfortable or luxurious for what they cost, and if I wanted fast and flashy....well, I would still have something else completely.
None of those boy racer FnF cars do anything for me any longer.
Well, thats probably true. I've never set in any of them, but AWD sounds pretty sweet. I grew up driving my camaro on dirt, and sometimes it would have been nice to have a little extra pull from the front. What would be you guys' choice of a sports car sub 60k? (Over 50 so we can have a nice vette :eyebrows: )

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
redhotz28 said:
Well, thats probably true. I've never set in any of them, but AWD sounds pretty sweet. I grew up driving my camaro on dirt, and sometimes it would have been nice to have a little extra pull from the front. What would be you guys' choice of a sports car sub 60k? (Over 50 so we can have a nice vette :eyebrows: )
Depends on what you want in a car. If you want boy-racer, then it is hard to beat an STi or Evo (although for the same amount of money an SRT-4 would whip both their asses all day long). If you want similar performance without rice rice baby, go for the Legacy GT. Good looks, decent luxury, good performance.
It is hard to beat the 'Vette in all out performance and interior appointments for the buck, although the CTS-V is pretty damned close. For a luxurious ride with performance to boot there are quite a few options.
My preference would be either the CTS-V or what I personally consider one of the best overall vehicles for the money, the Acura RL.
Plenty of cars to choose from in that $30K-$60K range.

·
Registered
318 Posts
With an SRT4 you get the wonderful image of driving a riced out neon. I dated a girl once with a neon. Will NEVER own one. Plastic interior, noisy, just a piece in general. I didn't think about the CTS-V. What a wonderful idea.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts