Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Why hasn't anyone come up with bacon flavoured cake yet it's gotta be a winner !
I know here in the Southern States we have Fried Bacon.. It's bacon that is breaded and fried in deep oil. It is awesome stuff. It is obviously something one should never eat but if you have like 1 piece every 6 months it will not be the reason for your demise.

There has been a very large amount of great advice here so far. I too am a large bloke, 6 ft. 3 inches 290 - 298 pounds US depending on the day, and wear a 56 long jacket (athletic cut) and 38 by 34 jeans/pants. I very quite a bit. I workout 5 to 6 days a week. Food: I eat instant oatmeal in the am, about 10 am I eat a piece of fruit, 12-noon I have Soup some days, salad others, occasionally I have a bigger meal when I go to lunch with my buddies. always including meat of some sort, Chicken normally but fish sometimes. 3 pm is a granola bar, or another piece of fruit. 5-6 pm is a small dinner with meat and leafy greens (Baby Spinach is my fav. with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar). I drink about 5 liters of water every day. not including the fluids I drink with my pre-workout N.O./creatine drink, and my post workout fast absorbing protein, milk and ice shack. (total about 2200 hundred to 2500 Cals a day with enough carbs to burn so as to not burn my hard work.)
I normally lift weights from about 7:15pm to 8:30 pm, then sometimes I go to the track and run distance (3 to 5 miles), or football sprint drills. Sometimes it's just walking the curves of the track and sprinting the straights. I do just over 1200 set ups (read as ab/core exercise reps) a week.
As a result I bench 330 lbs max, I can do 225 20 reps at a time. I can leg press 1030lbs max. (I've always had very strong legs. I don't know why) I regularly preacher curl 115lbs in sets of 12, and do triceps extensions at 120lbs in sets of 12.
I would love to get down to 250lbs, but would be happy with 260. I think my goal for bench is not going above 400, because of what it takes to maintain that. I'm 44 years old this coming August, and I've been working out in some fashion since I was like 11 years old. I started wrestling (in Wisconsin) when I was like 10 or 11. I powerlifted, wrestled, through shot and discus in high school. I used to have too quick a temper for football, and the politics that go with it. Of course there was plenty of workout time in the Army for 8 years, 29 day roughly 4 or 5 hours but who's counting?
Anyway, that is my story, if any one can tell me how to drop 40 lbs. I'd be very happy to do it. I seen a bunch of folks who know a lot more about physical fitness than me on here. I just can't imagine never eating fried bacon again.. God would not have gave us pigs if we were not supposed to enjoy their bacony goodness.
(I have no intention of turning this into a theological debate. I said my peace on that in the proper thread. I'm cool with whatever you believe as long as you are ok with me believing whatever I believe. If you want to discuss it. PM me, 50/50 I reply, if don't I don't feel like hashing it out with you. That's all I got to say about that.)

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I don't really give a ****. I belong to PETA (People Eat Tasty Animals) and usually my diet consists of MR to M cooked meat, preferable red meat, Pittsburgh style, and harvested by myself. :sniper:
Vegetable? Wtf. Do you think I am a rabbit? It's good enough if the animals I shoot ate them. :idunno:
Sheesh. Health fanatics are a sad bunch. :rotfl:
And contact sport? What for? A .45 flies faster. :pimpslap:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Vegetable? Wtf. Do you think I am a rabbit? It's good enough if the animals I shoot ate them. :idunno:
The way I see it, the animal eats the vegetables, therefore if you eat the animal you're getting the meat AND the vegetables. Simples !! :thumb:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
I don't really give a ****. I belong to PETA (People Eat Tasty Animals) and usually my diet consists of MR to M cooked meat, preferable red meat, Pittsburgh style, and harvested by myself. :sniper:
Sheesh. Health fanatics are a sad bunch. :rotfl:
And contact sport? What for? A .45 flies faster. :pimpslap:
:popcorn: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Anyone try to throw spice into those diets? If you can handle them, spicy foods help keep your metabolism up. And yes, everything does come back to sex. Just saying lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Palmela Handerson....

I need to lose a good 10-15lbs. Ive havent been trying terribly hard, just watching what i eat a bit more. My girl has been far more successful. I need to hit the gym as well and put regular exercise in my schedule.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Anyone try to throw spice into those diets? If you can handle them, spicy foods help keep your metabolism up. And yes, everything does come back to sex. Just saying lol
Don't eat to many spicy foods! Might give yeah the old war hoop...

I personally do not eat to many spicy foods, haven't built up much of a tolerance for it.. I can manage it, but I prefer non-spicy.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Not a neccesity but they can help if you can work them in. Lol go blind jerkin the gherkin :D maybe if you're soo damn good your vision gets blurry!

41 - 60 of 132 Posts