Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
No gym nearby?
Can't afford it. Picked up all my stuff in the house for 4 months worth of gym membership so my stuff will all be payed for next month. And I have trained more times per week than I would have at the gym.

So in the short and the long term it's paying off :thumb:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Can't afford it. Picked up all my stuff in the house for 4 months worth of gym membership so my stuff will all be payed for next month. And I have trained more times per week than I would have at the gym.

So in the short and the long term it's paying off :thumb:
Cool cool, I joined the local gym here cost me 17.50 a month but the big one costs 9 a month unfortunately the cost of getting there outways the former gym :(

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Well hows it going fatty's? Threads been very quiet.. Ive been hard at it and have a comparison photo of me from when I first made it in to the suit with the shoe horn and what its like now, bit better im very happy. Ignore the old bugger in the suit haha

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I'm back in Fat Club :down::crying::rotfl::rotfl:
Amazing how it creeps up on you, we never see ourselves as others see us, what I do every so often is have a full picture taken , and I can see if i'm putting that weight on, then its work a bit harder on the running and weights, :wink

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Amazing how it creeps up on you, we never see ourselves as others see us, what I do every so often is have a full picture taken , and I can see if i'm putting that weight on, then its work a bit harder on the running and weights, :wink
Yeah, I've had an eating disorder to occupy my mind instead of thinking about how bad my situation was, lost 2 kilos this week from eating properly and should lose a few more when I get the bike :smile

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,848 Posts
Well hows it going fatty's? Threads been very quiet.. Ive been hard at it and have a comparison photo of me from when I first made it in to the suit with the shoe horn and what its like now, bit better im very happy. Ignore the old bugger in the suit haha

What I love about this post is it's probably the only viewable picture John has left on the .org! His build thread got messed up just as mine did. Brilliant I must say :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

121 - 132 of 132 Posts