Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, everybody!! :welcome:
I've been modeling for 11 Years now. I love the scene and all the great pics I get.. I have a few modeling contracts, always looking for new business..
I've been riding for 2 1/2 years total now.. I have a 99 Honda CBR 600 F4, VERY LOW miles.. I got a HELL of a deal on it..
I've lived in Montana most of my life, Super beautiful up here and TONS of Twists and turns through the mountains, I LOVE it on a bike !!! :thumb:
I lived in Jax, FL for 4 years, loved the weather, sportbike stunt shows (been to NUMEROUS Stunt Wars and XDL shows, happy to call alot of the top freestyle riders some of my best friends) and being able to ride all year long down there !!!
Since then I moved back to MT I have been working with "Swoop Productions" (extreme sports film company) and 1 Wheel Revolution, High Ridaz, DSF Riders (kole Skillz) to get the stunt scene going in the mid-west (North-West). Check em out and see how we've come up and progressed, We've done many stunt shows, have more upcoming and in the works. Would love ur support !!
My bike has had a few different paint jobs.. It was red and black brand new, previous owner painted it Yellow and black. A few months after I bought it, I hit some gravel going through a turn and it veered me off the road goin 45. Anyways I'm fine, bikes fine, I didn't hurt nething very much..
So needless to say I didn't like the color, so I repainted it Blue and Black. For ne body reading this, do not crash ur bike just to get a new paint job. lol, I've been told..:rotfl: But Lemme know what you guys think of it now..

Everybody told me "Bikers either have been down, or are going down :hmm:" So now I'm happy to say that I've been down and got that over with.. lol..
2 years since then and no accidents, just loving being on my bike and riding as much as possible.. :D
Always Excited to meet new people and make new friends.. Especially in the Motorsports and stunt world !!
Lemme know if ya have any comments and/or questions..
------------- Keep Clutchin it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----------

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
:welcome: why do I get the feeling that this will be another of those very popular intro threads? :idunno: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:it'll be even more popular once everyone sees the gallery;)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Exactly.... what's the betting that our resident smoothie Solice will be along any time soon...... :lmao:
Move over Solice!!!

"Helllooooo Shorty! How you doin?!"

Everyone Loves the english accent! (Bob, dont tell her what people sound like from the west mids, it will ruin the James Bond stylee I am after!:D:eyebrows:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
(Bob, dont tell her what people sound like from the west mids,
:thumb: ya secrets safe with me... wouldn't dream of saying all midlanders sound like the B'stard lovechild of Noddy Holder & Ozzy Osbourne:D

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome:.

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome!

I also heard that saying. AND I have been down as well but at a slower speed maneuvering in a parking lot. My bike however is to old to bother painting since I purposely bought one "Broken in" LOL!
Glad you didn't let that stop you from riding like so many others I talk to. Have fun, ride free and keep it shiney side up!!

Phoenix

·
Registered
9 Posts
PhoenixRising,

I have several bikes old and some not too old. But I thought you might like to see the picture of my Phoenix Bike. Bought it from finance co. before it went to sheriff sale. Rebuilt top end, quickie push rods, new lifters and custom body work, 200 rear tire mod. A little off topic but I am rebuilding a complete sport bike R1 engine right now. My Honda is an 83 CB1100F, last of the air cooled inline fours and quite quick for its age, it is a restoration project. Anyway check out my Phoenix.

Branumhawk

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts