Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some opinions guys. im looking for the best looking fender eliminator for my bike. cost doesnt really matter, gotta make my baby look even more mean:devil: .

any thoughts appreciated pics of your amazing machines could be a convincing factor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hardbodies is nice. i am installing the
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit

thats exactly where i want my plate bt i dont want to do any cutting to the plastic. so its lookin like im gunna either have to go with hotbodies or come up with somethin myself. i dont really care for the blinkers as im gunna get integrated tail light anyways.

more ideas/pics please and thanks for your input guys! much appreciated.
got my fifth dam ticket today 90 in 60

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a hot bodies one and i think it looks like its from factory the way it looks i have even been told by the dealership in regina that it looks amazing

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi I have an EVOTECH one, no cutting required, went for the "carbon fibre" look option to match my hugger. Put a couple of pics on ignore the "L" brackets as they are for my luggage rack. The bracket for the plate includes the blinker but these could be cut off.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have R&G Tidy Tail n it great ! fitment is just right on ! no drilling no cutting modfication needed . gota love R&G product

1 - 9 of 9 Posts