Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few 929 parts that have been laying around the house and need to go.

929 Stator Cover $40 plus shipping
** Has some scratches, but i do not believe it leaks. I bought a new cover and it still leaks. So i am pretty sure it so something else, i.e. the case!

***SOLD***929 Stator (Extra part, received it when i ordered stator cover) $20 plus shipping

929 Fork Springs (bought and never used, told to have few miles on them) $20 plus shipping

929 Stock Taillight (mint condition) $15 Shipped.

All prices are O.B.O.!!
All are going on eBay if they do not sell here soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, camera quality is too good, and they will not let me upload all the pictures. Please PM me with your e-mail address and i will be happy to e-mail you pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a few 929 parts that have been laying around the house and need to go.

929 Stator Cover $40 plus shipping
** Has some scratches, but i do not believe it leaks. I bought a new cover and it still leaks. So i am pretty sure it so something else, i.e. the case!

929 Stator (Extra part, received it when i ordered stator cover) $20 plus shipping

929 Fork Springs (bought and never used, told to have few miles on them) $20 plus shipping

929 Stock Taillight (mint condition) $15 Shipped.

All prices are O.B.O.!!
All are going on eBay if they do not sell here soon!
Hy!
Can you send me a picture of the stator please!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think imma pass on the springs. I don't want to tie them up from others. Thx for the info though.

The reason i've been a bit slow to respond here is b/c i've been trying to contact my mechanic, who hasn't gotten back to me yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.