Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WSBK season starts this Sunday, 2/29, at Valencia, Spain with Race 1 being televised on SPEED at 3:00 pm EST and Race 2 following at 4:00 pm EST.

Spring must be close...! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I'm betting a Ducati will win ! :rotfl:

C'mon spring, C'mon AMA and MotoGP !

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
McCoy and Nitro Nori are racing in the series this year so it will be better than last year :)

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
booth23 said:
McCoy and Nitro Nori are racing in the series this year so it will be better than last year :)
McCoy is one of the most entertaining riders to watch, regardless of the series or bike he's riding. :cycle:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm hoping the Ten Kate team pulls off the major upset. Nothing would be finer than spoiling Flammini's attempt at slanting the series in favor of everything Italian. :freebird:

Tom

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
tigerblade said:
However, I'll take bids on releasing you from your prior obligation.
:twocents: to "act" as my secretary and remind me of motorcycle programming on TV.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Watching race 1 right now. Anyone else think the announcers are lame? I didn't watch last year, but watching this feels like watching a has been series or something. Doesn't have the same feel as the once great series. Was gonna stick around and watch both races, but something tells me to get my errands done instead.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts