·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a pic

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Nice! What kind of camera did you get? Also, go out NOW and buy frame sliders. Also might want to get rid of the ugly 'mud flap' on the back.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got a cheap digital camera from wal-mart. Stay tuned I have an Idea of my own undertail. My grocery list is follows.

1. Frame sliders 2. Corbin Seat 3. Leaning toward a Micron bolt on exhaust 4. undertail from texas fairing.

Hopefully I will be able to pick up everything while I'm at the Biketoberfest in Daytona this year.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Anyone want to start the Steering Damper before Exhaust Mod discussion? Oh, what I guess I just did...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Johnnycrash,

What kind of exhaust are you running? Oh, I just got rid of the reflectors and the turn signals. I'll have pics tomorrow. It's my very own mod.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, Here's my little tail light, fender removal until I can afford a undertail project.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
because I didn't know how to post miltiple pics. here's a close up. the light above the plate is a purple neon. It looks bad a$$ at night at least I think so. I'm thinking about removing the hugger so that it opens the whole section up and so I can show off that lovely swing arm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts