Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a few years for a motoGP style exhaust for my 954.
I had a vision of what I wanted and was not going to settle for anything less.
I started to make a few but never had the time to devote to the project, what with wife's todo list and three boys in football and baseball practice and games.
So low and behold I stumbled across a guy in the UK that had made a few that was right up my alley. One problem, no shipping to the US.
Well after following his refinements in the exhaust I noticed that he would look into US shipment.
Well here's the results.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
What does the rest of it look like, underneath? When you say MotoGP style, what do you mean?

Hey I just noticed that sweet 54?55? Effie!
I had an awesome 54 with a 5.0 and OD tranny, injection and the works.
I digress
:D

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Looks pretty decent, I'm sure it is loud as hell though. I assume by GP style you mean very short side exit? Very interesting rims.. Looks pretty good, but I don't think I would have the patience to keep them clean as I hate even washing my bike half the time! Well, I don't hate washing it, I just hate having to get off of it long enough to wash it on a pretty day...

What are your plans for the CF one you had on it? Looking at switching mine over to a CF can instead of stainless/aluminum look to match better with the black/red scheme. Toss me a PM if you haven't sold it with your price~!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Oh, btw- The entire bike looks pretty darn good, not just the rims! A little bright for my liking, but certainly pretty. Nice touch with the polished frame too, again something I would never have the patience to do.

·
Registered
733 Posts
What does the rest of it look like, underneath? When you say MotoGP style, what do you mean?

Hey I just noticed that sweet 54?55? Effie!
I had an awesome 54 with a 5.0 and OD tranny, injection and the works.
I digress
:D
I go with a 56', it looks like it has the overhanging cab from what I can tell. Yea, had a 54' as well. Offed it so I could take this little blondie out in high school.

Yea, nice bike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The effie is a 56, ERION is the winner.
She's pretty much stock drivetrain then lowered.
Here she is next to my other little truck.

The pipe isn't as loud as you'd think.
I'm getting to be 'that guy' that doesn't like loud things.
I described to a buddy as a turbo bike with out the whine.

As for the Two Brothers, I'll be keeping it. I might go back to it.

The pipe was a little high, just shy of 500.
http://www.ebikeparts.co.uk/

Thanks for the 'likes' on the bike.
I've got more than a few hours in getting it to look like that.
It helps that I've owned it since 04.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've also bought the gp can from ebikeparts. Has anyone dyno'ed their bike after fitting the exhaust?
I found I have lost power after fitting the exhaust although I have not dyno'ed it. The dyno people said the gp exhaust would reduce hp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts