Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I think it has alot of fancy words in that addvert. Looks like it just "middle mans" your mp3 input into your aux input.

I made my own cable and connected it to the external jack on the back of my pioneer. On our other car we bought the ipod interface from pioneer... regret buying it. using the big single radio knob to navigate is a pain.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
You most likely have the same System in your Truck. Do you connect any MP3 or Sat Radios to the 6 Disc changer?

Uh-oh, now you've done it...

(BTW, he was referring to the hoky line #5 in that ad: 5. Includes a potentiometer for audio level adjustment. (works like a line driver))

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I have the PIE adapter for my F150 and I finally hooked it up. I was sick of the FM modulator. Sirius radio sounds awesome now! My truck has the audiophile system, so it sounds really good. You'll like it a lot better!
The display on the radio says "PIE" when I press the aux button to turn on the Sirius radio. I like pie. :)
I put my Starmate in the ashtray. Little bit of dremeling and it fits great! No hanging it off the dash with a bracket, and when I park the truck, I can close the ashtray so you can't see it. Very clean looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts