Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been looking for some time and after many years of faithful service by HJC (Two pretty good crashes and no dain bramage) I decided to break from the norm and get an Arai! After almost 17 years of riding this is my first helmet with graphics so I'm pretty excited about it. Arai's have typically never fit this well on my melon, I was surprised.

FBO - meet the Arai Quantum II, Twisted. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ND4SPD said:
2 crashes in the same helmet? :eek: :sless:
Oh God No! Two crashes with different helmets. Both were HJC and they held up great, so I stuck with them.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Good looking helmet....with all the shapes of the Arai's, it suprises me that you cant find one with the perfect shape. Maybe some different size cheeckpads will help out??? Good luck.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
dbgoff said:
Good looking helmet....with all the shapes of the Arai's, it suprises me that you cant find one with the perfect shape. Maybe some different size cheeckpads will help out??? Good luck.
Well, after that second crash, his head must have flattened enough that he can now comfortably wear an Arai. :D

Nice lid, Crash.. but there's been enough product testing lately, so you don't have to research the limits of this one on our behalf, OK? :thumb:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CBRVFR said:
Well, after that second crash, his head must have flattened enough that he can now comfortably wear an Arai. :D

Nice lid, Crash.. but there's been enough product testing lately, so you don't have to research the limits of this one on our behalf, OK? :thumb:
Thanks, I have no intention of testing this one :D

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
those are some sick graphics. sweet looking helmet. I just tried on an Rx7 Corsair the other day and it fit perfectly, might have to be my next helmet next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts