Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
once again its that time of year. end of season me and one of my sons have made the top ten and are getting to race in finals top 10 from 8 different tracks run to see what track gets the bragging rights. this is where my son went down last year. but we are looking forward to it. will be chilly about 40 at start time so the bikes will run very nice. bike needs to be washed but they are ready . will take it out and burn up the mountain for a couple hours today. just to make sure. go team honda,blue mountain outlaws. let everone know how it goes

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
once again its that time of year. end of season me and one of my sons have made the top ten and are getting to race in finals top 10 from 8 different tracks run to see what track gets the bragging rights. this is where my son went down last year. but we are looking forward to it. will be chilly about 40 at start time so the bikes will run very nice. bike needs to be washed but they are ready . will take it out and burn up the mountain for a couple hours today. just to make sure. go team honda,blue mountain outlaws. let everone know how it goes

:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.