Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought a carbon fiber micron slip-on off of ebay for about $45 shipped(it was damaged). so i chopped it down with a dremel and put it back together now here is the final product i think it looks pretty good and it f***ing screams when i get on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
well i bought a carbon fiber micron slip-on off of ebay for about $45 shipped(it was damaged). so i chopped it down with a dremel and put it back together now here is the final product i think it looks pretty good and it f***ing screams when i get on it.
How much did you take off, length wise?

Also, how much louder is your bike now, can you really notice the difference even when ticking over? Also is it a more high pitched sound?

Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i actually haven't had it on there for a while, it made the bike pretty loud, maybe a little more high pitched....lots of "looks" though. and i think i took off about 4". but my memory is a little fuzzy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had to do such thing some time ago because one girl had damaged my carbon Micron by her high-heeled shoe while the ride... But I've learned the lesson and now I have a Jardine Ti... : )))

1 - 12 of 12 Posts