Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own 1996 cbr900rr with a two brothers race exhaust I just bought the bike and I am going from front to back customizing it I am now dealing with carbs and want to know if previous owner put a dynamic kit I need to know main jet sizes needle valve adjustment and air screw turns on all stages I also have stock air box help would be appreciated thx

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,642 Posts
You want to know what the stock OEM jets are? Stock needles aren't adjustable. The fuel screw initial setting is usually 2.5 turns out from lightly seated. That will be fined tuned with a jet kit based on how it idles. If the needles are adjustable with an e-clip you can probably say there is a jet kit in it. Pretty sure the OEM sizes for Canada were 115 for all 4.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want to know what the stock OEM jets are? Stock needles aren't adjustable. Th fuel screw initial setting is usually 2.5 turns out from lightly seated. That will be fined tuned with a jet kit based on how it idles. If the needles are adjustable with an e-clip you can probably say there is a jet kit in it. Pretty sure the OEM sizes for Canada were 115 for all 4.
Thanks alot bro..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts