Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

61 - 80 of 598 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pilotguy027, I have posted a picture on my gallery of my Repsol RR8.

Paint job came though dealer at £850, would have cost £1150 had I sent it myself.

Regards

Wayne

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi PhantomPT, might change it yet, looks like they are struggling to get them as I ordered mine a few weeks ago and hasnt been dispatched .:idunno:

·
Registered
35 Posts
SB1000 I want also a Yoshi but theres one thing i dont like is that piece of metal turning the connection were the slip on exhaust enter .. :(

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
No offense to you but your dealer is a fookin idiot. Here are two charts from the same bike. The first chart is stock shown as blue=5th gear and green = 6th. Sorry the tach pickup was not working.
The second chart is with pump gas, a full Leo Vince system and Bazzaz Z-FI system. Custom map. The red line at the top of the second chart is a drawn in guess for the custome what we can get the power to look like once it is figured out how to work with the ignition up top.
Don't be daft mate, no offense taken.

I am a total spanner dunce. It wasn't the dealer that told me this, it was one of the HM Plant techs. HM Plant is a well known Honda racing team in the Uk, so I suppose I was inclined to believe what he was telling me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Taylor made just emailed me back and said that the exhaust for the 08 makes ZERO difference so far on the Dyno with or w/o a power commander. they are working now to make it better but they did say it was lighter then stock by 7lbs

·
Registered
263 Posts
Taylor made just emailed me back and said that the exhaust for the 08 makes ZERO difference so far on the Dyno with or w/o a power commander. they are working now to make it better but they did say it was lighter then stock by 7lbs
Thats naff news it should make more with a pc111, o dear:thumbd:
also why wont they show us the power graphs!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That looks awesome - what is it and where do I get one from? Is it a full system or just a pipe?

Cheers
They are made in Italy and are very good quality if you are to believe what my mate has to say about them ( he has used their exhausts on previous bikes )
They appear to be the cannister and a joining pipe from what i can see on their site.
There is also another pipe available from them on the sites main page.
They have a dyno graph on their site and a short video of the RR8 on the dyno with one fitted

Link below
www.gegbike.com

Cheers, ratty

61 - 80 of 598 Posts