Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting with a situation here. I kind of lost my keys and my spare key does not switch off the HISS system, it seems to be uncoded. Honda suggested that the only thing I can do, is to buy a new ECU at a arm and a leg. I was wondering ifI could replace the coded ECU with a non coded US ECU as a direct replacement, without any problems. :crying: I miss my bike, it's been two weeks, please help.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I am sitting with a situation here. I kind of lost my keys and my spare key does not switch off the HISS system, it seems to be uncoded. Honda suggested that the only thing I can do, is to buy a new ECU at a arm and a leg. I was wondering ifI could replace the coded ECU with a non coded US ECU as a direct replacement, without any problems. :crying: I miss my bike, it's been two weeks, please help.
We tried that on an '04 model and the ECU's were different so we ended up replacing the entire harness.
You will need to find a replacement HISS ECU _with_ keys and preferably made for your market.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not an advertisment , have seen the problem written here time and time again ... have been down the honda road and paid a fortune ... then found these guys . iam passing on the word . seems you are sore that you havent got the answers !! and continue with the same answer to the problem ...Go to honda !!

·
Registered
900 Posts
moto-matrix.net is handled by two mailservers on different IP networks. uleman.net, liebra.net, hollink.net, galagan.net, geenvis.net and at least seven other hosts share both nameservers and mailservers with this domain. icex.nl, ehdc.nl, akoi.net, cumbo.net, vegeta.nl and at least 51 other hosts share nameservers with this domain. scylla.nl, braut.net, idoso.net, etryx.com, gavere.net and at least 50 other hosts share mailservers with this domain. mail.moto-matrix.net are subdomains to this hostname. Reputation is not yet known.
Just be carefull if you use these guys, recon they need to be looked into a bit more first. Read above.....:thumbd:

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Not an advertisment , have seen the problem written here time and time again ... have been down the honda road and paid a fortune ... then found these guys . iam passing on the word . seems you are sore that you havent got the answers !! and continue with the same answer to the problem ...Go to honda !!
So you signed up to a forum just now purely so you could post three advertisments for this business?
I have never said to go to Honda, they're the ones that put the stupid HISS on to begin with. I have numerous times posted that there was a UK business claiming to be able to do this so I have probably sent business your way already. I appreciate your advising us but your business ethics are questionable when you resort to spamming privately funded forums.
My advice has always been to replace the ECU and harness with US parts to remove the HISS entirely.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
moto-matrix.net is handled by two mailservers on different IP networks. uleman.net, liebra.net, hollink.net, galagan.net, geenvis.net and at least seven other hosts share both nameservers and mailservers with this domain. icex.nl, ehdc.nl, akoi.net, cumbo.net, vegeta.nl and at least 51 other hosts share nameservers with this domain. scylla.nl, braut.net, idoso.net, etryx.com, gavere.net and at least 50 other hosts share mailservers with this domain. mail.moto-matrix.net are subdomains to this hostname. Reputation is not yet known.
Just be carefull if you use these guys, recon they need to be looked into a bit more first. Read above.....:thumbd:
Well said Rick!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I can understand your concern , for approx 10 years there has been no solution to the hiss system .But they are known to many in the trade in the UK .i apologise if i have spoken out of turn on your forum , i meant to pass on information not offend you.

·
Registered
900 Posts
As with all things that sound too good to be true, they normaly are. If your company is able to do what you say, how long have you been able to do this, what garages or companys have you contacted, and have engaged you to do what you say, Quite simple show some proof of what you say you can do, and then we can take it from there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Rick
I ride a bike that has been done this way, just because its new to you does not mean that it cannot be done.keep reading the motorcycle press and the proof you require will soon emerge. but dont stick your head in the sand because you dont understand and immediatly knock the claim. surly tis site isalso here to let others know
lose YOUR keys rick and see how quickly you lose your arrogance and try them .

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Rick
I ride a bike that has been done this way, just because its new to you does not mean that it cannot be done.keep reading the motorcycle press and the proof you require will soon emerge. but dont stick your head in the sand because you dont understand and immediatly knock the claim. surly tis site isalso here to let others know
lose YOUR keys rick and see how quickly you lose your arrogance and try them .
Your comments have no bearing at all on what anybody is saying to you.
We are aware the ECU's can be de-HISSed.
All of our comments are regarding your need to spam the forum to promote your business. If you have a legitimate business contact the site administrators and ask to become a site sponsor. If your business revolves around unsolicited advertising on privately funded forums in the guise of "education" it's not much of a business.
Frankly, you are the one that comes across as having only just discovered the HISS can be removed - which certainly seems odd.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Take a bit more time to read the other links not connected with your business, and you will see that we are always open too ways to solve problems, and we dont stick are heads in the sand, it is as bladeracer said, there are certain channels to follow. I am sure you dont take all your suppliers at there word, and do some research first. Oh and just so you know i have three keys for my bike, and never have less than two!!:)

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Rick
Your reply and larrys concern is understood and excepted . dont lose those keys !!!!!!!!!!
Personally, I'd like to see you sign on as a sponsor and hang around as HISS costs way too many legitimate owners of Hondas too much time and money. If it is your business it would be worth taking the time to actually read through some of the threads and get a read on the problems owners are having. I would think the small expense of sponsorship would very soon be covered by upset owners wanting to actually ride the bikes they paid so much money for.
We paid a lot less than £220 to buy the US ECU and harness for the '04 Blade and it didn't cost anything to fix my 929. I simply cable-tied the coded key to the HISS sensor and put it out of the way under the tank.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have been reading all the threads as you mention and sympathize with the hiss . Tell me how sponsorship is actioned on this site and i will look into it .
Some of the information here on the hiss is leading you all up the garden path , i dont wish to preach , but Honda dealerships are sworn not to release any info on coding keys and are given very little information , they are the puppets not the puppet masters. The manuals wont go near the subject.
Codes are sent to program new keys for new ecu,s .
Yes bladeracer .. ex honda dealership owner , bike parts company owner and blew the brains out of honda hiss and all others .
Most of all fireblade rider !!!!!

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
i have been reading all the threads as you mention and sympathize with the hiss . Tell me how sponsorship is actioned on this site and i will look into it .
Some of the information here on the hiss is leading you all up the garden path , i dont wish to preach , but Honda dealerships are sworn not to release any info on coding keys and are given very little information , they are the puppets not the puppet masters. The manuals wont go near the subject.
Codes are sent to program new keys for new ecu,s .
Yes bladeracer .. ex honda dealership owner , bike parts company owner and blew the brains out of honda hiss and all others .
Most of all fireblade rider !!!!!
The factory manuals and the Haynes manuals both explain how to fabricate the required "tool" and how to program keys. It's not a secret.

·
Registered
46 Posts
yes they say how to code keys when you have an original , but dont say how to reprogramme when you have no keys or any information that leads to how this is possible.
yes you can get US ecu,s for cheaper if your lucky but not all models are catered for and the later bikes being more expensive also modifications are needed. We can remove the HISS or reprogramme it,we choose to reprogramme and keep the hiss system as it does reduce stolen bikes without doubt. For the racing guys and motorbike engined kit car we supply a transponder chip and an adapted wiring section,both parts are placed together away from the ignition.
Thanks for the link

1 - 20 of 65 Posts