Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to the dealer today and apparently Honda is coming out with a manual for the '07 'blade around February 2011. Anyone had any experience with the Honda manuals? How do they compare to Haynes and Clymer? Are they for the everyday guy or are they really techy?

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
I spoke to the dealer today and apparently Honda is coming out with a manual for the '07 'blade around February 2011. Anyone had any experience with the Honda manuals? How do they compare to Haynes and Clymer? Are they for the everyday guy or are they really techy?
I believe they're a bit more techy ....

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

Wouldn't the '06/'07 manual just be an addendum to the '04/'04 manual?

The OEM manual has more technical info and no photos, just drawings.
The aftermarket ones usually have lots of photos which tends to help the less-experienced spanner monkey.

·
Registered
20,980 Posts

The aftermarket ones usually have lots of photos which tends to help the less-experienced spanner monkey.
Like me :smilebig:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Good to know because I need those pictures!!! I figured it would be that way. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
One thing the OEM manuals have that is sorely missed in the aftermarket ones is all the electrical, cable and hose routing diagrams.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts