Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYBODY WHO GOT RIPPED OFF BY FIREBLADEJOE08 A FEW MONTHS AGO, THAT HIS REAL SCREEN NAME ON STUNLIFE.COM IS:
hyperryder

IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO EXPRESS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM RIPPING YOU OFF, YOU CAN REACH HIM THEIR, AND SEE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE.

I'M ONLY POSTING THIS BECAUSE HE RIPPED ME OFF, AND QUITE A FEW OTHERS ON THIS WEBSITE. I'M 100% SURE IT'S HIM.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Gosh that thread was long.

Hope people who were scammed were re-paid. Shame to hear about people taking advantage of other members.

·
Registered
399 Posts
:plus1: again they seem like the real dregs of the biking world on that site... I sincerely hope we manage to keep those types of posts (and posters) out of this forum!
:plus1:

How many times did she have to reiterate and defend her position for actualy doing the right thing and some of the replies were just blatantly obscene and likely to cause deep offence.

Quite shocked really.

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
:plus1:

How many times did she have to reiterate and defend her position for actualy doing the right thing and some of the replies were just blatantly obscene and likely to cause deep offence.

Quite shocked really.
Easy to understand really quite a few of them are probably his friends :idunno:

·
Registered
845 Posts
While the thread was kind of funny, I'm guessing he went out of his way to not scam anyone local.

I know I'd wear his ass out with a bat for ripping me off.:thumb:

·
Registered
237 Posts
yeah, i was contacted by him and he offered to reimburse me for what he stole. I'll let you know how that goes after monday. they say he's going to prison... well if so i'll call the prison and inform some of the "patrons" that he's a child molester.... that should be a good amount of entertainment for him for years to come.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.