Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this thread was in my dream last night, and you all know how about my dreams. No reptiles in this one. How many musicians are on the .org?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Alto Sax...long ago...

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
I play one of the meanest ass trumpets you'll ever hear.

I have brought my wife to tears with its subtle strains many times over the years.

:patriot:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
I play one of the meanest ass trumpets you'll ever hear.

I have brought my wife to tears with its subtle strains many times over the years.

:patriot:
What's her e-mail addy? I'll point her to some Howard Leight products that can help with that.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heavy-Dee said:
Started playing bass at 11.
If I ever learn a guitar, I'd like to learn bass. Upright bass would be pretty cool, too, as would bagpipes, cello, and maybe even accordian (New Orleans-style).

BDA, classical piano?

And Mo, I'm assuming jazz trumpet? Or jazz ass trumpet?

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Sunbert said:
If I ever learn a guitar, I'd like to learn bass. Upright bass would be pretty cool, too, as would bagpipes, cello, and maybe even accordian (New Orleans-style).

BDA, classical piano?

All piano, really. Some of the classical stuff is way too difficult for me, but I still like to try. Don't have a piano at home though, so it's getting rusty as I only get to play when we get over to my parent's house.
I do want to put one in the new house so the young'uns can learn it.
I honestly think that learning piano or any other musical instrument is one of the best things children can do for their minds.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Sunbert said:

BDA, classical piano?

I can't do upright bass. It's a cool instrument that doesn't get enough respect. When you start getting into slapping and popping it becomes a cool twist between percussion and strings. It's pretty fun. I haven't played in probably 8 years though... :crap: God, now that I think about it that's a long freakin' time! Seems like yesterday....

1 - 20 of 110 Posts