Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I am not very computer literate at all, but I think that having an app for fireblades.org would be great... Does anyone else agree? I mean I'm not always at my computer, and having fireblades on my phone would just make my life awesome, haha... Does anyone out there know how to make apps? This might be a chance for fireblades to earn some revenue!!! Would anyone else purchase this app if it were available?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Would anyone else purchase this app if it were available?
Nope.
I hate even having to make calls or text on a mobile so I'm damn sure not going to want to see the internet :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Why not just enter www.fireblades.org on Iphone's web browser? I used to do that alot when working on my bike and in need of help from bladeracer :). Works great except for a couple of things like I never figured how to take pictures and posting them online with the phone.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
An app would be a waste of time.
In the end the app would just point the bowser at this site.

Ive used the iPhone to access this and some other forums - works well enough.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I agree it's kind of pointless, since it would just point the browser to this site.. I'm using my iPhone right now, as well as most other nights at work.. Works just great..

·
Registered
662 Posts
I agree it's kind of pointless, since it would just point the browser to this site.. I'm using my iPhone right now, as well as most other nights at work.. Works just great..
I can picture you pulling somebody over "sir license and reg..oh bladeracer responded"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts