Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Here's what I could probably do next year:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I'm in for 07 if i'm still in the US. if not i'll send in a vid from mogelo:cycle:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I can do both and that's how I voted!

I am really excited about this becoming reality, and I think it will. There have been too many Twilight Zone happenings to think it won't. For example, I'm reading bwhip's daily reports and thinking to myself it would be really nice if this could be a FBo West annual thing and then BAM! that was mentioned. Then I'm thinking (hoping) maybe it could be set up for next year and then BAM! bwhip mentions he's looking into it already.

Then I go to my annual eye exam yesterday and my friendly eyeball inspector and I shoot the BS about how I've survived the summer (this year) without breaking anything skeletal (so far)! He asks if I'm done for the season and I tell him I have one more minor track day the end of the month, but maybe...next year Miller (because there was rumblings on the board prodding bwhip in that direction) and then BAM! he says to me "You motorcycle guys are all nuts! You should get into cars." I :eek: ,<--- camera phone pic of me, say "Say what????"

It turns out he races that Formula Mazda thingy and has been to Miller. He was green with envy when I told him you guys had the entire track. He says "All twenty turns?" I go "All 4.5 miles :nod: " I mentioned there was only one bump and he said "Yeah, I know what you mean. I think it was turn three". Well, now I have new respect for my eye doc even though I could not see him because my pupils have been dilated. (see my pic above) We talk a bit more about other tracks, particularly Road Atlanta and I mention again how it would be nice if we could set up a FBo date at Miller. Then he says if he could help, he would. He has a little influence (he knows somebody who knows somebody who once dated somebody.....) but the intention was there!

So, I am walking to the car in a psychedelic moment because the dilated pupils and the ambient light have me thinking 'is this that bright light you see just before you pass into heaven?' and then BAM! it hits me. Too many coincidentals about this 2007 Miller FBo.

I really think this will happen, so I'm in!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Checked out the voters, if Abtech comes be sure he does ZERO work and just rides. He already does a ton for everyone at Grattan :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I can't wait for the first session of the first day when I'm faster than all the newbies for the first lap.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Hey Abtech, I want to ride there with you in the motorhome, I know you got room in your trailer too :D

I ask first !:rasp:

21 - 40 of 68 Posts