Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Here's what I could probably do next year:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I spoke with my buddy from Apex (the trackday provider) earlier, and he said we should have plans for next year's Labor Day weekend firmed up by the middle of this month. I'll keep you posted as to the results, so we can move into full planning mode for FBo Days West 2007! :hyper:

Just to be absolutely sure the location will be suitable, I've decided to take the RC down there next Saturday for a little reconnaissance mission. These are the little things I do for my friends in the .org. :smilebig:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I spoke with my buddy from Apex (the trackday provider) earlier, and he said we should have plans for next year's Labor Day weekend firmed up by the middle of this month. I'll keep you posted as to the results, so we can move into full planning mode for FBo Days West 2007! :hyper:

Just to be absolutely sure the location will be suitable, I've decided to take the RC down there next Saturday for a little reconnaissance mission. These are the little things I do for my friends in the .org. :smilebig:

Such sacrifices.:nworthy: .. next yr the rhino must come to miller.:smilebig: :thumb:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts