The only that keeps me from riding is that fact that I have no bike
As for having a 954.. I was going to get one, but it took them so damn long to process the claim (it happened in Jan, I got the $$$ in june..) that I decided that I may as well wait 'till sept 10 and see what Honda displays for the blade replacement.
It's winter here anyway, and I've been spending a lot of time away from home, so it's not so bad being without. If I don't like the look of the new bike, I'll buy a runout 954, if I do.. I'll wait some more, and use the time to save some $$$ to buy bolt on bits when I buy the bike - or simply go skiing in Canada while kill time
A forum community dedicated to Honda Fireblade motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Find conversations about your favorite CBR 900 or 1000 series RR models.