Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Got my first serious sport bike the other day and been perusing between fireblades.org, rrzone.com, and cbrforum.com trying to sort a few issues.

I wanted an original 1992 with the original release colours but have settled for this 1994 till I come accross a clean '92 as I've been itching to get back on a bike bad and my patience has run thin, but I've already sort of fallen in love with this bike. Thought it would ride heavy, it surprised me very much.

She's mostly stock with just a few cosmetic mods, most importantly I wanted original stickers on the fairings as I like the 90s retro look. I prefer the 80s decal stying the '92 got more though.

I know cars very well but am new to bikes, have learned quickly that these things are very easy to work on and are just a bit different from cars.

Have already learned a lot and am glad there is great aftermarket support and a great community for these bikes.

Look forward to being part of the community. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
:welcome: Congrats on the your "litre" bike. I'm on my first as well, and I love it!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Hi and welcome.

I like that colour scheme. Never had it in the UK. A bit more subtle than the retro graphics, but all part of the Blade's history.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hi all,

I know cars very well but am new to bikes, have learned quickly that these things are very easy to work on and are just a bit different from cars.

Easy to get access, but you'd better get more precise once you get inside the engine!! Have fun!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice to see another early twin headlamp ‘blade, I own the European version. same colours just a bit more brash!

That's the early sticker styling I prefer! Your bike looks immaculate. Makes mine look like a basket case. Are your decals original? They look a bit darker than OEM.

feelfree I have to agree, I am a sucker for the dual headlamp look, think they're the prettiest bikes.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, and all the help so far (looking at you IanDoohan).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts