Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just passing this link along.....hope no kittens were killed....
Oooochie Wa Wa

:sless:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
That's gonna leave a mark! :crying:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
And messin up those pretty journalist leathers.... :clap:

Trimmed from the article....
The new CBR wears some new rubber too, in the shape of Bridgestone’s BT-014. These, too, were super, with absolutely no grip worries, even on the hot track.
But it’s the ease of use which really impresses. On the narrow, twisty Phoenix track, something like a Suzuki GSX-R1000 would be a handful. But the CBR handles and steers so well, and feels so well balanced, that there was no drama, even riding as hard as I could.
Sounds all too good doesn’t it? Well yes. I managed to flip the new CBR in spectacular fashion while shooting some wheelie pics. Check the March issue for all the photos, but here’s a taste of the carnage…
:rotfl:

Another Cool Pic

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Baketech said:
Just passing this link along.....hope no kittens were killed....
Oooochie Wa Wa

:sless:
The Euro journalists never can keep the things upright. They're pretty much the reason that Suzuki starting outfitting the TL-S with a factory steering damper. :rotfl:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ND4SPD said:
So Bake, what body part do you reckon will touch pavement first? Elbow or knee? :eyebrows:
:rotfl:
By the looks of things, probably his nice new shiny Arai....followed shortly by his duppa....

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
ccwilli3 said:
dang brits...

I'll see that one in superbike in a month or so I guess...
Do you get yours delivered? I've been having problems with mine... they have missed a couple of months now (not in a row). I think when my subscription ends, I will go back to buying it from B&N...

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
TraumaOne said:
Do you get yours delivered? I've been having problems with mine... they have missed a couple of months now (not in a row). I think when my subscription ends, I will go back to buying it from B&N...
No, I only buy the good ones at B&N, so I go through them over a latte!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts