Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you fishermen out there? Went fishing and caught this fish, not sure if I should let it go or not. It's still alive in the bathtub, from what my research shows it's a Bacchillus. It's pretty small and funky looking, doesn't look like it'd be good to eat.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Any of you fishermen out there?  Went fishing and caught this fish, not sure if I should let it go or not.  It's still alive in the bathtub, from what my research shows it's a Bacchillus.  It's pretty small and funky looking, doesn't look like it'd be good to eat.
Did you use a chartreuse lure to catch him? I hear thats best when the water is murky and they are stubborn to feed...

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Heavy-Dee : Whooshhhh!!!!  You dumbasses!!!!
I think that most here know that ND is just commenting on catching the elusive Bacchus fish with his big yellow boat, but it's fun sitting back and watching the show.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bacchus : Whoops, sorry fumb. I totally misidentified ND4's catch. I now believe it to be a common 'sucker' fish, also known as the ND4 fish
As long as I'm off the hook, I'm pickled tink.

J

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BDA116 : Quote (Heavy-Dee @ Nov. 03 2003, 11:38am)Whooshhhh!!!!  You dumbasses!!!!
I think that most here know that ND is just commenting on catching the elusive Bacchus fish with his big yellow boat, but it's fun sitting back and watching the show.
Well one person caught on!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts