Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just installed a Full Hindle Exhaust and PCIII. After removing the flapper in the air box it hesitates in lower RPM. Does anyone have a Map for a CBR 929RR with the Flapper removed?.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
Hello All,

I just installed a Full Hindle Exhaust and PCIII. After removing the flapper in the air box it hesitates in lower RPM. Does anyone have a Map for a CBR 929RR with the Flapper removed?.
Do you mean that it was fine with the full system until you removed the flapper?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blade racer I did not explain the problem correctly, I had removed the flapper in the air box and cut my cable too(<-----Dumb ass). When i installed my full hindle exhaust and PCIII. I found my bike stumbles at low RPM. I put the flapper back into the air box and connected the cable which operates it. Now the hesitation is a lil better but it still does it at low RPM. Is this normal because the bike does not have the exhaust servo. Or will i need to tinker around with the AFR.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
Blade racer I did not explain the problem correctly, I had removed the flapper in the air box and cut my cable too(<-----Dumb ass). When i installed my full hindle exhaust and PCIII. I found my bike stumbles at low RPM. I put the flapper back into the air box and connected the cable which operates it. Now the hesitation is a lil better but it still does it at low RPM. Is this normal because the bike does not have the exhaust servo. Or will i need to tinker around with the AFR.
I would think it's a fairly normal result of the full system but optimising the fuel map will minimise any problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.