Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone i am new to this site.
i recently purchased an 08 cbr1000rr. then installed a taylor made exhaust,pc3usb and taylor made undertail. with the factory rear seat cowl the undertail makes rear of bike so sexy. anyways added some rizoma led rear turnsignals and was trying to replace flasher relay with one that will correct flash rate of signals..... however i have looked everywhere and seem unable to find flasher relay in all the usual places.

does anyone know where the heck the honda engineers hid it??

thanx Wrencher

·
Registered
253 Posts
hello everyone i am new to this site.
i recently purchased an 08 cbr1000rr. then installed a taylor made exhaust,pc3usb and taylor made undertail. with the factory rear seat cowl the undertail makes rear of bike so sexy. anyways added some rizoma led rear turnsignals and was trying to replace flasher relay with one that will correct flash rate of signals..... however i have looked everywhere and seem unable to find flasher relay in all the usual places.

does anyone know where the heck the honda engineers hid it??

thanx Wrencher
I fitted this one and it works a charm!

Acumen Electronics Late Honda Wide-Range Relay 2 bulbs/2 LED - 66004

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think Wrencher is asking where the relay is located on the bike, not where to buy one.
oops my bad..:eek:

it is located in the nose, behind the clocks, I took off the screen, and loosened a few bolts and the whole front fairing came forward away from the headlights. you'll find it hinding in there...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts