Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,126 Posts
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

I see that 1000rr.net and 600rr.net are down, so he may be having issues that could contribute to the lack of response. :idunno: Try giving them a call maybe?

(Slightly off topic, why did you tear the bike down to install a PCIII? :huh: Should just need to lift the tank a little.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,568 Posts
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

ConqSoft said:
(Slightly off topic, why did you tear the bike down to install a PCIII? :huh: Should just need to lift the tank a little.)
I plugged mine in without doing that, even.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

ConqSoft said:
I see that 1000rr.net and 600rr.net are down, so he may be having issues that could contribute to no response. :idunno: Try giving them a call maybe?

(Slightly off topic, why did you tear the bike down to install a PCIII? :huh: Should just need to lift the tank a little.)
Well, I guess it's not (torn apart) completely... I took the tank loose, and removed the airbox so I would have easy access to everything. I guess I could take the 1/2 hour to 45 minutes I'd need to get her back together, but then I'd just have to do it all over again (whenever) my PCIII gets here. Do they run 1000RR and 600RR.nets? Their website is working just fine, and I PM'd thru this site. I dunno, I'm kinda pissed, they didn't have a problem taking my money, and didn't have a problem giving me 3 different ship dates, but now they have a problem getting me a tracking number. I wouldn't have even posted this up, but I'm pissed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

ConqSoft said:
Try giving them a call maybe?
I won't be able to call until tomorrow from work... I'm having a cell phone issue, and we don't have a home phone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

maybe cut the guy some slack. the supplier didn't have it so its gonna take a little longer. and what do you mean "until I don't need the damn thing anymore?"? do you "need" the PC3 that bad?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

I have always had very good luck with them at flat out? Hopefully this is just a one time thing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

CBR929RE said:
maybe cut the guy some slack. the supplier didn't have it so its gonna take a little longer. and what do you mean "until I don't need the damn thing anymore?"? do you "need" the PC3 that bad?

Cut some slack? I was told 3 different ship dates. Not my fault that the supplier didn't have it. Maybe the stock should have been checked before my money was taken! I mean exactly that.... it'll be cold here again before I get it. And YES, I do need it that bad. I paid for it, so I want it. Let's just say you go and order a new bike..... you pay, and are told it'll be delivered to you in 3 days. You want it in 3 days right? I am more then entitled to post my opinion here, that's what it's for. I'm less then impressed. I work in parts, and if I tell a customer I'm going to get something shipped to them, and fail, it's my fault, not the place I sourced it from. MY FAULT!!! Thanks for chiming in, please drive thru!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

Northern RR said:
I have always had very good luck with them at flat out? Hopefully this is just a one time thing?
Yeah, I hope so. I posted a question looking for a good place to get a PCIII, and was pointed in Flatout's direction, so I went with them. Looks like that was my bad. I still haven't heard anything from them.
:crying:
Call me crazy, but when someone says they are going to do something, I expect them to do it. Be it my employees, or my vendors. Am I wrong for posting this up here? I don't think so. I guess We'll know tomorrow if I posted this to soon. If it shows up, then all is well. Well, all except a communication issue, which I would have posted anyway. Call me crazy, but I do believe that communication is key when doing business anytime, much less when doing so via the internet. :idunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
748 Posts
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

Jester-

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered the pciii from flatout a couple weeks ago now. Supposed to have shipped today via next day (just like you again) and should be here tomorrow (we'll see). I've been given 3 ship dates as well and I'm just hoping the thing shows up tomorrow as promised. I like Slava and Flatout, but I'm not appreciating the service so far on this item...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,773 Posts
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

Jester said:
Cut some slack? I was told 3 different ship dates. Not my fault that the supplier didn't have it. Maybe the stock should have been checked before my money was taken! I mean exactly that.... it'll be cold here again before I get it. And YES, I do need it that bad. I paid for it, so I want it.
I get that you're kind of mad and I agree, you're entitled to be, 3 shipping dates is a little stupid. I was just saying that maybe its not entirely their fault, maybe the supplier keeps telling them wrong info. Do you know if they already charged it to your credit card (I'd be a little pissed if they charged it before shipping).

come on, cold by the time you get it? thats a little extreme for anyone to believe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
748 Posts
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

CBR929RE said:
<snip> I was just saying that maybe its not entirely their fault, maybe the supplier keeps telling them wrong info. Do you know if they already charged it to your credit card (I'd be a little pissed if they charged it before shipping).
That's what Slava keeps telling me... the supplier keeps quoting him dates and then not shipping on those dates :idunno:

They already charged my card back when I ordered but it was supposed to go out "same or next day".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

CBR929RE said:
I get that you're kind of mad and I agree, you're entitled to be, 3 shipping dates is a little stupid. I was just saying that maybe its not entirely their fault, maybe the supplier keeps telling them wrong info. Do you know if they already charged it to your credit card (I'd be a little pissed if they charged it before shipping).

come on, cold by the time you get it? thats a little extreme for anyone to believe.
Ordered Thursday morning, card was charged Friday morning. They have the money, I don't have the part. And yes, cold by the time I get it. Do you think I'm kidding? It's in the 60's here for the next couple days. Supposed to be going back down into the the 40's by next week. That's (cold by the time I get it) don't ya think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

CBR929RE said:
:p

looks like I might be on the money with this one (on topic too) unlike that other one. :D
I don't get how you figure that. I've ordered and paid for something, and haven't received it yet. I've left feedback based on my expierence so far, and obviously 1 other person on this very same forum is having the same problem I am, and you're doing nothing but defending. Yep, you're dead on balls here.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

Jester said:
Ordered Thursday morning, card was charged Friday morning. They have the money, I don't have the part. And yes, cold by the time I get it. Do you think I'm kidding? It's in the 60's here for the next couple days. Supposed to be going back down into the the 40's by next week. That's (cold by the time I get it) don't ya think?
I have a correction to make. I ordered this Wednesday, not Thursday like I thought. Also, after looking into my credit card a little more, it was charged the same day. So, I ordered, and paid for this Wednesday March 30th, here it is Tuesday April 5th, and I don't even have a tracking number yet. I'm calling today to get my card credited back. Not acceptable service if you ask me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I updated the original posting. I am overall pleased with the transaction, and the initial communication was fantastic. However.... the problem still remains that the final communication was poor. The box arrived today, and it was shipped ground from CA. That tells me that it did infact go out Thursday or Friday of last week. That's fantastic, but I was told that it wouldn't be shipping out, and that it would be going Monday, and that I would have a tracking number. These may sound like nitpicky problems, but up until it arrived this morning, I had no idea that it was even shipped. That is a break down in communication.

I will probably do business with Flatout again, the only stipulation that I would have would be that the part be checked for stock status before I order, so I can be assured that it is infact in stock.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top