Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have come to the conclusion that my cat is retarded. A couple of weeks ago I bought a bag of Whisker Lickens' (tuna flavored, guys can relate to this :D ) treats. I give him 6-8 per night. Tonight I tossed one over his head and he searched and searched. Then he gave up and laid down - on top of the treat. He has also learned how to only chew twice before bolting the phucking thing. Should I just buy him a live white mouse? :eyebrows:

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Mine is retarded too. He is obsessed with the water in my bathroom sink and tub, although he has the same water in his bowl. He is only a few months old though, so I will give him a bit longer to get it together.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hamburgler said:
Mine is retarded too. He is obsessed with the water in my bathroom sink and tub, although he has the same water in his bowl. He is only a few months old though, so I will give him a bit longer to get it together.
Forget it, that is not gonna change. Cats seem to have an affinity to "fresh/new" water sources. Plus I think they just like licking up water that is more of a "challenge". :rotfl:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
TGZ13 said:
Cats are strange in general. They are like little kids with A.D.D.
What is a cat?
1. Cats do what they want.
2. They rarely listen to you.
3. They're totally unpredictable.
4. When you want to play, they want to be alone.
5. When you want to be alone, they want to play.
6. They expect you to cater to their every whim.
7. They're moody.
8. They leave hair everywhere.
CONCLUSION:
They're tiny women in little fur coats.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BDA116 said:
What is a cat?
7. They're moody.
CONCLUSION:
And THAT, my friend, is why they are so adorable! ;)

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
BDA116 said:
What is a cat?
7. They're moody.
CONCLUSION:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
My ex used to keep a cat or two around. I remember this one time that cat wanted out bad at 5 AM. Hmmm, we are in the Mojave Desert. The sun is startin' to come up so the coyotes are headed back to the desert. Hmmmm...... Boy, I let that cat out and about 3 minutes later the coyotes went nutz. 30 minutes later the cat comes in and gives me the "why the f*ck did you let me out there look". Sometimes they can be so cool, like when they mess up a leap or somethin. They just strut out like that is what they MEANT to do!

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
And there is the "OH you were sleeping in??" Swats on the nose to wake ya up to let them out, feed 'em or whatever. Now, let us think what that cat does with that paw. Oh, digs in the litter box.... Nice, realllll nice.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Sorry my man.... just tolerated them cause of the then wife. Don't really cotton to them aside from that. Treat 'em like other people's kids. Fun to play with, get 'em all sugar'ed and riled up, then leave. :evilaugh:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Aww man, and here I was relivin the fun times.

Remember those battery powered water Uzi's. Cat would saunter out to the middle of the floor, roll around, bat the toys, look right at me and go to town with its claws on the carpet. Oh man..... chase was on. Dude, we has this Springer, shephard mix dog and the cat, (I kid you not) walked by it one day while it was sleeping, swatted the dog right on the nose. Damn cat bolted with the dog in hot pursuit. Just as they transitioned on to the linoleum the cat hangs out the left paw with claws deployed. Snatches itself to the carpted stairs on left and up it goes. Said dog with 45 lbs and a full head of steam cannot negotiate the turn. Nails the throw rug and proceeds to slide straight into the door. Bawahahhahahhaaaa...... Cat comes back, acts so cool even Vinne Barberino would of been jealous. Dog got her later....

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
bwhip said:
The other night I saw our cat drinking from the toilet. Actually standing on the seat, leaning WAY down and drinking toilet water. That was crazy, not retarded. :hmm:

Remote control flusher.

Oh man, watch "Meet the Fockers" Damn.....poor dog. Of course, the cat gets OWNED later on.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mojave954 said:
Aww man, and here I was relivin the fun times.

Remember those battery powered water Uzi's. Cat would saunter out to the middle of the floor, roll around, bat the toys, look right at me and go to town with its claws on the carpet. Oh man..... chase was on. Dude, we has this Springer, shephard mix dog and the cat, (I kid you not) walked by it one day while it was sleeping, swatted the dog right on the nose. Damn cat bolted with the dog in hot pursuit. Just as they transitioned on to the linoleum the cat hangs out the left paw with claws deployed. Snatches itself to the carpted stairs on left and up it goes. Said dog with 45 lbs and a full head of steam cannot negotiate the turn. Nails the throw rug and proceeds to slide straight into the door. Bawahahhahahhaaaa...... Cat comes back, acts so cool even Vinne Barberino would of been jealous. Dog got her later....
:rotfl: :rotfl: NOW you're talkin'! I knew you liked cats... :rotfl: You gotta appreciate their deviousness.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts