Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
A handgun in my house is my first line of defense.A juror that understands i have the right to defend my home and family is my last line of defense. Anyone who wishes to take away my firearms is the enemy.

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
It may surprise you guys to learn that, even though I'm a Brit, I strongly believe in an individual's right to protect his family and his home. And if that protection comes in the form of a handgun, a rifle or a shotgun then so be it.

I do have reservations about automatic weapons, though, if only because when they get into the wrong hands the damage they cause cause is truly staggering.

I also believe all gun owners should be registered. I don't think this is a problem though, as anyone with a genuine intention to protect themselves or their family should have no objection to registration. Whereas, someone with crime as their intention would not wish the weapon to be registered to them.

Carry on fighting for your right to protect yourselves, guys. I'm with ya:thumb:

·
Registered
11,724 Posts
you guys wont believe how it works in the UK. Some guy breaks into your house over here and trips over that loose piece of carpet you've been stepping over for the last year and sue's ya ! Should you actually have the audacitiy to tackle him and maybe get a few well deserved punches in it'll most likely be you that gets done for assault ! Fu*king unbelievable. All power to ya

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
you guys wont believe how it works in the UK. Some guy breaks into your house over here and trips over that loose piece of carpet you've been stepping over for the last year and sue's ya ! Should you actually have the audacitiy to tackle him and maybe get a few well deserved punches in it'll most likely be you that gets done for assault ! Fu*king unbelievable. All power to ya
:plus1: Pretty much the same over here as well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
if everyones got a gun then you obviously need a gun to protect yourself.just maybe its better that no one has a gun exept the police and army etc.works pretty well in the uk.

·
Registered
203 Posts
i didnt know there were so many armed criminals in Hull.as far as i understand it reasonable self defence is legal, but no ,you cannot go around knee capping people just becouse there tryin to pinch your TV.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to protect ourselves in, or outside our homes and I'll be damned if I will stand by and allow a bunch of idiots legislate that away from me. If a revolution is what it takes, I'm in. I just can't fathom how people can think if you take away all the guns that the criminals will not have any either. That sure isn't going to make us safe.

I'm not giving up my guns or right to protect myself and my family.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i didnt know there were so many armed criminals in Hull.as far as i understand it reasonable self defence is legal, but no ,you cannot go around knee capping people just becouse there tryin to pinch your TV.

Funny thing about criminals, they never say how well armed, drug'd up, how many wants and warrants they are running from, how many people they have hurt,maimed, or killed.

If you have a link to the definition of reasonable self defense i would like to read how they worded it.

Knee capping would be enough of a penalty for pinching a $250.00 t.v.:evilaugh:

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
CBR900091177, if someone breaks into your house and, in defense of you and your family, you cut or break one of his bones (or as Bucko says, if he falls over a piece of loose carpet) he has every right to sue you as the law currently stands. You don't believe me? Google it and see for your self.

Since His Tonyness banned all club owner guns, the number of attacks on the general public in the UK involving them has actually increased!

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to protect ourselves in, or outside our homes and I'll be damned if I will stand by and allow a bunch of idiots legislate that away from me. If a revolution is what it takes, I'm in. I just can't fathom how people can think if you take away all the guns that the criminals will not have any either. That sure isn't going to make us safe.

I'm not giving up my guns or right to protect myself and my family.
Ryoung, I do believe we've found something else we agree on:plus1:

1 - 20 of 331 Posts