Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've decided to sell my Blade. I've owned it for 3 years and bought it with a view to restoring it to pristine condition as I did with my VFR750 FK ,but once I got the bike home and cleaned I found it to be in real good shape and decided just to keep it as it was with original patina as its just a good honest bike. Mechanically the bike could not be better as I am a qualified master tech and have attended to all that it has ever needed. It has stood in my garage for over a year since last use and I took it for MOT this afternoon and it passed with no advisories. The guy I bought it off had dropped it pulling out of his drive after having a rear tyre fitted and scrapped the right hand fairing which he had repainted to a really high standard but never replaced the decal as they were hard to come by. I tried when I bought it but couldn't find one, I may try looking again.

The bike is in black, the only parts on it as far as I can tell that are non stock are the indicators (1990's for you). It has good tyres, recent chain and sprockets, loads of meat on the pads all round, it has had a full service less than 500 miles ago, new swing arm bushes and bearings, wheel bearings etc. It has done 29,000 miles

I want £2900 for it but I am open to negotiation. I will post pictures tomorrow as I am at work at the moment and wanted to set the ball rolling tonight. I am in the north of England UK and will be happy for any one to come and view it. As I said I'll post as many photos as I can tomorrow.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.