Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This bike is NOT perfect, it needs work. The tach does not work, and recently it started to shake- we thought it was the rotors but discovered the shock is leaking, which is most likely what is causing the shaking. The tank, was really clean when I opened it, I know it doesn't show in the picture- but if you can see the shine / reflection inside. I did not notice any rust. Headers are real clean. There are some small scrapes and scratches on the bike. In my opinion the photos make the bike look brand new- I assure you it is not. But the details and imperfections are.hopefully viewable.
The bike did go down back in 96, nothing serious- just a few scrapes and scratches.

It was purchased back in 95 and it was taken out alot until about 5-6 years ago just because of medical reasons.
Clean Title. A little over 40,000 miles.
The tach I don't know what's wrong with it, it just stopped working one day.
There is a little rust or tarnish on the exhaust.
I did get a few people's opinions on the bike and all said it looked pretty good for what it is- an older bike that was ridden a lot.
We did run the motor, it turned on. I have a link of the video I can PM upon request.
It's not a super perfect bike, it needs work.
New tires, shocks, tach, battery, paint job would be needed if someone wanted to fix this bike up.

It cannot be ridden away, it must be trailed back because of the shaking.
Asking $1700 or best offer. I am posting it up here first for about a week, before I post it else where.
The bike is located near Paramus, Northern NJ area.

Please message me with any questions.
My work schedule is a bit hectic so please bear with me, I will respond to any messages.
Thank you!.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

The best shot of the inside of the tank I could get (above)
Below is the image of the shock where it is leaking (it's hard to see in the photo but if you can see the shiny black part- that's where it is leaking onto)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts