Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is in showroom condition. It has always been garaged, never wrecked or dropped. It is a one owner bike. It is the Red and Black color scheme. It has 24k miles on it and still runs like new. I checked the valves at 20k and they were well with in spec. I just changed the oil on the bike and it has AMSOIL fully synthetic oil. Here's the mod's that I have done:

chrome 929 wheels w/Pirelli Diablo tires
full sato titanium racing exhaust
PCIII
520 conversion w/AFAM 15/45 gears & DID ERV3
Jim Alhmans speedo recalibrator
Heli-Bars
tinted windscreen
Targa rear hugger
Extreme Graphic undertail
APE manual cam chain tensioner
Dan Kyle's pair valve blockoff plates
Scotts damper
Galfer wave rotors front and rear
Galfer steel braided brake lines
Corbin seat w/red piping
HVM bar ends
Competition Werkes front and rear red footpegs
Polished front rear sets and rear foot peg holders
Red LED lights that illuminate the entire bike
Race Tech 1.0 Springs
Modified the stock air box
Custom cai
Custom license plate bracket
Probably more mods that I can't remember.
Asking $9,000.00 obo

If interested please PM or e-mail me.
Here's the pic of the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
685 Posts
i still can't get over how clean that bike looks for the mileage....i'm going to get some of that Honda polish i think.....that's an awesome pic to use , the bike has got that 'wet look' shine to it.Also the chrome rimms look awesome on these bikes with this color scheme, got them on my 929 also

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i still can't get over how clean that bike looks for the mileage....i'm going to get some of that Honda polish i think.....that's an awesome pic to use , the bike has got that 'wet look' shine to it.Also the chrome rimms look awesome on these bikes with this color scheme, got them on my 929 also
I use windex on my rims to make them have the mirror shine.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well as of right now I'm trying to sell it the way it is. Now if I decide to part it out then they are yours.
Well, if you do decide to part it out, I'd like the rotors :) I can even exchange mine if you need them to put on the bike to sell it. They're in perfect condition. Let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.