Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used for about 2000 miles. $100 plus actual shipping and packaging or pick up. Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure if it will work on 929. I will try to take pictures this weekend. Thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd be surprised if 954 headers wouldn't work on a 929. At the heart of everything, they're the same bike. The engine block is the same. The 954 is just bored a little more. Headers and all should line up. I personally haven't tried as I just got my 929, but I noticed most places sell after-market exhausts that are interchangeable between both bikes.
Actually I don't know why I'm even lookin at this as I already have a full Erion exhaust on the bike! I guess I'm a parts junkie. Ha :idunno:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I guess I'm a parts junkie. Ha :idunno:
:plus1: Can never have too many parts...

Im looking forward to the pictures, i might be interested but have to wait for my turn as i have someone else selling a system closer to home..

The 954 amd 929 are like brothers, they are mostly the same with a few tweeks here and there on the 954..

Twin

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Change of plan,

Thanks for your help, im thinking of splashing out on a complete system (needs a treat now and then).

I hope you manage to sell the system and get what your asking for it.

Take care,

Twin

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Change of plan,

Thanks for your help, im thinking of splashing out on a complete system (needs a treat now and then).

I hope you manage to sell the system and get what your asking for it.

Take care,

Twin
Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
PM me when you get the chance, I sent mine to Washington for $55. If you can break them down and make a box that fits them in there, you should be able to get it for the same cost. if that is the case, let me know.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM me when you get the chance, I sent mine to Washington for $55. If you can break them down and make a box that fits them in there, you should be able to get it for the same cost. if that is the case, let me know.
PM sent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ALLO JLAG ANY CHANCE YOU COULD JUST SELL US THE STOCK CAN IF SO I AM IN WIGAN (UNITED KINGDOM)CAN YOU GIVE US A PRICE CHEERS MATE.:smilebig:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.