Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like President Bush's decision to kick the Wacky Iraqi's ass is having positive residual effects. I'll bet al-Qaddafi isn't the only nutjob who has been paying attention to what fate has befallen the butcher Saddam.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106263,00.html

Between this sort of progress in the War On Terror and the surging national economy, Bush is a shoe-in for a second term. The Dems are praying for another 9-11 in light of all this good news, I'm sure.

:stfu:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Chain said:
Looks like President Bush's decision to kick the Wacky Iraqi's ass is having positive residual effects. I'll bet al-Qaddafi isn't the only nutjob who has been paying attention to what fate has befallen the butcher Saddam.
you'd have thought Afganistan would have sent them the same signal...these people are idealists. They dont live in reality. So their ideals are all the reality they need. Nothing but force, vigilance and determination will overcome them. This type of stance takes internal fortitude, something the liberals dont have.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
figment said:
you'd have thought Afganistan would have sent them the same signal...these people are idealists. They dont live in reality. So their ideals are all the reality they need. Nothing but force, vigilance and determination will overcome them. This type of stance takes internal fortitude, something the liberals dont have.
Hallelujah! Figment, I think we've found some common ground, sir!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
These negotiations have been going on for almost a year, so I would think that the situations in both Rummystan, and Bushistan have influenced Libya's position.....

But don't believe everything you hear.......this deal was negotiated by a "Miserable Failure at Diplomacy" according to Tom Daschle and his minions....

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The son of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi told CNN Saturday that "the capture of Saddam or the invasion of Iraq is irrelevant" to Libya's announcement that it is to abandon its weapons of mass destruction program. (trimmed)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Don't forget that Iran signed off on nuclear inspections, too.
How it all plays out is another story, but I think most of these guys are gonna heed the warning.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
BDA116 said:
Don't forget that Iran signed off on nuclear inspections, too.
How it all plays out is another story, but I think most of these guys are gonna heed the warning.
Of course the will....they don't want to risk having the UN come down hard on them.....
:rotfl:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Baketech said:
Of course the will....they don't want to risk having the UN come down hard on them.....
Yeah, that UN is one useful group of @ss-kickers, eh? France, Germany and Russia (apparantly the only countries that matter to leftist multi-lateralism) have some pretty serious wins under their belt in the war department don't they?
13 years of countless 'you watch your @ss or else' warnings sure means a lot to murderous terrorist tyrants.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I say we invade France and shave all their women's hairy pits and legs. We should also make them bathe so they won't need all that purfume! :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
ULEWZ said:
I say we invade France and shave all their women's hairy pits and legs. We should also make them bathe so they won't need all that purfume! :evilaugh:
I am sorry ULEWZ if this should possibly embarrass you because of a possible keyboard hiccup on your part...but

As your post has been sent onto this most excellent forum, which is connected to the entire universe via the internet, I must insist, so no possible misunderstanding by anyone, on any planet, continent, nation, country, state, county, city or municipality should misunderstand...

You forgot to include...

The most important anatomical area that should be clean, smooth and baby butt soft...

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maxib said:
The most important anatomical area that should be clean, smooth and baby butt soft...
I will go on record as saying a very small, closely trimmed patch of soft fur is preferrable to bare camel. IMO, you gotta have a tidy little landing strip there. :cool:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Chain said:
I will go on record as saying a very small, closely trimmed patch of soft fur is preferrable to bare camel. IMO, you gotta have a tidy little landing strip there. :cool:
I like to see a triangle. :rotfl:

·
Registered
728 Posts
maxib said:
I am sorry ULEWZ if this should possibly embarrass you because of a possible keyboard hiccup on your part...but

As your post has been sent onto this most excellent forum, which is connected to the entire universe via the internet, I must insist, so no possible misunderstanding by anyone, on any planet, continent, nation, country, state, county, city or municipality should misunderstand...

You forgot to include...

I wasn't to sure where you were going with this until I got to your last sentence. :rotfl:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Chain said:
That's not a landing strip, that's a racing stripe!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Chain said:

The Guardian

It was the culmination of two years of talking, horse trading and negotiations - a process that began a few weeks after the destruction of the World Trade Centre on 11 September 2001. In October that year a group of Libyan diplomats slipped unnoticed into Britain, led by Libya's ambassador to Rome.
Moreover Kousa's arrival in the UK in October 2001 would signal a seismic shift in relations between Libya and the outside world; not least in the effective 'recruitment' of Libyan intelligence for the war on terror. A dangerous enemy had come on side, and with him, as a pledge of the sought-after alliance, he was carrying a pile of documents, detailing the names of Islamist terrorists in Africa, Europe and the Middle East and details of the 'cells' into which they were organising.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
No wish to argue with you Chain but from the CNN report ........

Blix said he "can only speculate but I would imagine .......
So he's admitting that he wasn't really in the "know". However the Guardian seems to suggest something quite different. You'll believe what you want to believe but the "facts", if that's what they are, suggest that the process of Libya opening up started a long time ago.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Proto said:
No wish to argue with you Chain but from the CNN report ........

So he's admitting that he wasn't really in the "know". However the Guardian seems to suggest something quite different. You'll believe what you want to believe but the "facts", if that's what they are, suggest that the process of Libya opening up started a long time ago.
I don't dispute that the talks began some time ago, but the fact the Lybian nutbag has finally put his money where is mouth is (right after we captured Saddam) is not lost on me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts