Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nice pics...thanks...so how did it look in person...is it going to be a hot seller??? Or a wait and see type of thing??

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it was the best looking bike there... I dont care what the price I WILL own one...

Sorry no stats, the tent was packed so i couldnt get to talk to anyone.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I am still not loving the asymmetrical looking swingarm nor the bike in general. It's too plain, IMO.

I still love my 929 too much, and I'm trying very hard not to like new bikes.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the exhaust under the seat. Lose too much trunk space...and that dash takes some getting used to as well. Otherwise I like it.

Glad I have my 954 tho.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
that lower fairing needs to be fixed. The meeting of the lower and upper looks like a hash job. Makes what would be a great looking bike look plain.

Z...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice pics.

You know, it's weird, nothing against the new crop of bikes, but for the first time ever, I have absolutely zero new-model lust. I guess thats just due to how great my 02 954 is.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
GhostRider : I'm not a big fan of the exhaust under the seat. Lose too much trunk space...and that dash takes some getting used to.
Only on poorly designed bikes, unlike this one:

I just thought I'd share..

Oh and that dash looks like a Stack dash.  wtf is up with that??

Thanks for the pics of the real deal.  I hope Honda does not blow it again this year and have the new CBR on the rotary stand for the first 1/2 of the MC shows this year.  That was stupid.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hey Repsol, did you notice that there is no ram-air? The inlets are all show. I can't remember how many times I heard 'Hey look at the new electronic steering 'dampener.'' The bike looked better in person though. Bad news is that they didnt improve the seat.

·
Registered
99 Posts
   I had a chance to talk to the rep. while I was there and he showed me the Ram Air is underneath the bike like right above the radiator. Granted I'm not as knowledgeable as some of the guru's here but I asked him a few questions but he never gave anything specific. Like what's the weight. He comented Honda will be within ten pounds of everyone else. Horsepower and so on and he just tapped dance around everything. I didn't like this bike at first but after seeing it in person it's starting to apeal to me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree with luke... the bike is amazing up close.

No i didnt notice the ram air. I have to say I hope you are wrong about that!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts