Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
booth23 said:
Watch for popups at that site.

I can just see this thing replacing the blingers Escalades and such in the near future :rolleyes:

It already started. I saw an MTV Cribs episode a few weeks ago and some no talent "musican" or rapper or rap group had one (alegedly) before it was on the market. Of course w/ like 36'' wheels on it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Heavy-Dee said:
It already started. I saw an MTV Cribs episode a few weeks ago and some no talent "musican" or rapper or rap group had one (alegedly) before it was on the market. Of course w/ like 36'' wheels on it. :rolleyes:

Saw that. That was the episode with G-Unit. Yep, 50Cent got the first one, it was sitting in the garage. That is the only show I'll watch on MTV, just to look at the cars. Some famous people have just sick garages, must be nice.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I'm an American car lover...but not that one.
I don't like anything from Chrysler, but I do admire them for putting out some unique designs. Cars like the 300, Prowler, and PT Cruiser, whether or not you like them, you don't confuse them with any other cars.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Uh, you do realize that Chrysler has been better than Mercedes for the last few years on the "Problems per Hundred" list that is the standard by which auto makers are judged, right?
The 300C is a bad-assed car, especially when you consider the price. It gets AWD next year, also.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Dude, we walk to the sto' at work once in a while to take a break. GM had some kind of convention for their bigwigs at the hotel on the way. They had all their pimp chit in the parking lot. That SSR truck or whatever it's called, a Hummer, and the 4 door Caddy with the 6 speed transmission with the chicken wire type grill in the front. I'm not much into American cars, but that Caddy was sick man, sick. It looked like the one in Matrix 2 when Trinity was driving down the expressway. I'm sure I'd find out the price and would buy a TL instead :smilebig:

The new machine that I foam at the mouth at, is that new RL, damn! If only I weren't into bikes :smilebig:

·
Registered
96 Posts
929_Nupe said:
I was leaning more towards the Bentley
my feelings exactly

i still think it's pretty cool though, big balla status for small change....i can't beleive those friggin bentley's are a dime a dozen over in london :huh:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
coderedcbr said:
I still say they are stealing for Rolls Royce :idunno:
The first time I saw one the first thing that popped in my head was the rolls Phantom. the 300 is a beautifal car for $30k. everytime I see one, i always think "rich Bastard" but i know you dont have to be to own one

1 - 20 of 27 Posts