Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy! :D

BTW... I can't stop laughing at the cat and dog. LMAO

Attachments

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why are all these other people posting. This was meant for my eyes only!!! :rant: :rotfl:
:rotfl:

I thought frenchie meant SHE was for my eyes only. woops.
You wish....... :rotfl:
well, here we go :popcorn:
I know.... those three young won't stop giving me crap... Ah...... to be young again. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And now the battle for Frenchie ensues as well!:popcorn:
What are you laughing about... ;)

Well, Hate to dissapoint you all but someone's already been looking :thumb: and well...i'm looking right back.. :smilebig:

·
Registered
271 Posts

I know.... those three young won't stop giving me crap... Ah...... to be young again. :rotfl:

Well, Hate to dissapoint you all but someone's already been looking :thumb: and well...i'm looking right back.. :smilebig:
Must be the meds that's making me laugh today, Vicodin is working wonders. Laughing at the pics, not the battle ensued rite here. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must be the meds that's making me laugh today, Vicodin is working wonders. Laughing at the pics, not the battle ensued rite here. :thumb:
I really like the cat kicking some dog's a**...

BTW.... is that a French Poddle on that lap top? :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Banned
4,696 Posts

i haven't given you any crap..........yet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts