Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This **** will change yo life! If you got a mac or new PC

Wineskin: play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows | Wineskin, Play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows

I was told i can play ANY game on my macbook right now....even....the GOAT GAME ITSELF

GUESS WHAT IM PLAYING RIGHT NOW

YEA BOI WHAT

Seriously thought this **** was free and took me 10 mins. I had to share with ya'll.

KISS MY SUMMER GOOD BYE

That is all.

Peace love and big booty bitchees to all.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
This **** will change yo life! If you got a mac or new PC

Wineskin: play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows | Wineskin, Play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows

I was told i can play ANY game on my macbook right now....even....the GOAT GAME ITSELF

GUESS WHAT IM PLAYING RIGHT NOW

YEA BOI WHAT

Seriously thought this **** was free and took me 10 mins. I had to share with ya'll.

KISS MY SUMMER GOOD BYE

That is all.

Peace love and big booty bitchees to all.

I only know one person with a Mac and he can't even get it to do Mac stuff. We've been waiting for weeks for him to work out how to copy video files onto a thumb drive for us :)

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I only know one person with a Mac and he can't even get it to do Mac stuff. We've been waiting for weeks for him to work out how to copy video files onto a thumb drive for us :)

I love how many mac users spend 3 times as much as a high end PC on their mac, then the first thing they do is go and dual-boot windows. Awesomeness. :rotfl:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love how many mac users spend 3 times as much as a high end PC on their mac, then the first thing they do is go and dual-boot windows. Awesomeness. :rotfl:
FALSE! haha. but seriously for everyday life mac>pc bbut when it comes to high end gaming PC>>>>>dog ****>>>>niki minaj>>>> mac. i dont dual boot this is perfect.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
FALSE! haha. but seriously for everyday life mac>pc bbut when it comes to high end gaming PC>>>>>dog ****>>>>niki minaj>>>> mac. i dont dual boot this is perfect.

That explains why most computer users have Macs then...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That explains why most computer users have Macs then...
debatable. some get them cause its whats in. but honestly does make life simple. Everytime i have to "fix" someones PC it boggles my mind the amount of **** they have to go through. I do want to learn more about linux.

BUT

I just made the most amazing castle park in 3 years time starting 20k in debt. Im a boss

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
debatable. some get them cause its whats in. but honestly does make life simple. Everytime i have to "fix" someones PC it boggles my mind the amount of **** they have to go through. I do want to learn more about linux.

BUT

I just made the most amazing castle park in 3 years time starting 20k in debt. Im a boss

I disagree, most people buy PC's because they're easy to operate and cheap and easy to repair/upgrade/source parts for, are compatible with everybody else's PC, and will do just about anything it's possible to ask a computer to do.
We could do a poll just on the forum and I'd be very surprised if even 5% are primary Mac users.
No idea what a castle park is :)
Only games I play are combat flight sims (primarily IL2), and an occasional 3d first-person-shooter if I'm bored :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts