Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
ummm, I don't know, bubba....the MV is nice and exotic and all, but I really,really like the new 'priller, buddy....although, the black F4S is really nice....hella expensive for a 750 though...just my $.02....

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
QuikMike : ummm, I don't know, bubba....the MV is nice and exotic and all, but I really,really like the new 'priller, buddy....although, the black F4S is really nice....hella expensive for a 750 though...just my $.02....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I saw the drool2 MV Augusta at California Speedway on Sunday, drool is right, that is one of the better looking bikes I've ever seen

·
Registered
692 Posts
Here is a pic of an MV on the track. I took this on my Nürburgringtrip this week.

I really like the bike, but I find it way to expensive, and I'm not sure if parts will be easy to find in a couple of years. Never ridden it tough, just based on looks and test reports in magazines.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Pete : Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ July 31 2003, 8:15pm)Don't they have Gixxer parts in 'em?
Nope, it's pure Italian.
Originally designed by Cagiva actually, but that Gixxer 750 motor rumor has been rampant for years. Not sure where it started.

LINK

another cool LINK

Neat machine, but only for the rich and famous.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts