Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the forum has got kinda quiet...must be the summer riding!!! well that's just NOT fair...I have to work...so you should have to work...and then be on the forum while your at work, so your not really working. right?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
SuperDave : Quote (johnnycrash @ June 30 2003, 9:37am)I am at work - in fact, I am getting paid top dollar to surf this forum right now.

God Bless America!
Same here, well, except for the top dollar part  

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
RedTalon : No $$$
Ah man, just use this thing called credit card. It's just a piece of plastic you hand over to the clerk and take stuff home. It's soooo cool, it's unlimited! Then just throw away those pesky mailings you get from them every month. You can buy motorcycle parts, beer, gas, music,...

·
Registered
398 Posts
too depressed to think about it now

I can't even go for a ride to releive the stress - I do get to see my bike in pieces when I get home every day though...

Dammit!!! I had such plans for 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what else do you need for parts?

I have a stock windsheild from the 929 just sitting there...it is in ok shape?! I will send it to you?! the two upmost tabs are cracked, but when I took it off i never knew..so it affects nothing. its all I have left from the bike...the robbers never took that....I AM STILL MAD ABOUT THAT CRAP. i DON;T THINK i WILL EVER LET GO.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Yes, it is very slow today. I have actualy been pretty busy at work. Man it's been nice. Even though the work is still boring, at least I have some to do. And we hired a new girl who is not bad to look at, 'so I got that goin' for me; which is nice. '

·
Registered
846 Posts
Redtalon,

No girl AND no bike? Man, that sucks. I just threw my live-in girlfriend of six months out Friday - so I don't have a girl anymore either.

The only thing that keeps me from going totally insane about it is being able to ride my bike. If it wasn't for my 954 I would probably be in prison right now.

Good luck on getting your bike fixed! But, if you are like me, you are better off without that hoe.

·
Registered
398 Posts
SMTB - the parts list is long..........

johnny - quit rubbing it in that yo have a bike. I will not talk bad about my latest failure. I'm still confused about what happened. I don't have hard feelings, just sad that it's over.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts