Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever get the feeling some forum members aren't what they say or act less intelligent than they really are?

For instance, Stegen seems a lot more intelligent than he was 6 months ago. Does he really have a baby or is this just a sting operation for the FBI?

Maybe he is really Pete or Dan Kyle or Kookie?

It's possible to get different IP's. Maybe one's dial-up and one is Broadband.

Hell, maybe I am Stegen. Maybe I have a split personality and get up at 3 am or switch personalies at work and don't know it?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
As stated in a previous thread (laundry): '*bored at work*'

...there's more to philosophy than this, knip

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
If someone says 'lube' and you dont thing of Motul/Amsoil etc but think KY you are Stegen.

If your keyboard is sticky maybe you are Stegen.

If your your monitor is at 11k hrtz...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ND4SPDSHO : Baby keeping you up all night?
No, she's been sleeping through the night since about 2 weeks.
In fact, she moved to her crib last night because she was rolling over in the craddle. This was causing her to get scruntched up in the corner and frankly, she was just getting too big for it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, cuz you were looking at the kid Bacchus...

I was giving examples, not saying you were fake. I was just wondering about people in general on this site. How many are fake, how many are the same person.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : What is she, 3 months old now?  She looks big for her age, and definitely has tons of hair
3 months Aug. 6th. She had that much hair when she came out.
She is big for her age. she is already in 6-9 month stuff. shes over 25 inches long and 13 lbs.

What about yours knip?

Bright eyed from the begining

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
knip : I was giving examples, not saying you were fake. I was just wondering about people in general on this site. How many are fake, how many are the same person.
<I was giving examples, not saying you were fake.>

LOL - no, I didn't take it that way at all, was just jokin' with you. I suppose it would be easy to put up a 'pseudo' identity on an internet forum, but who cares?
It's all fun here

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not sure now, but when she was 2 months she was 12.3 and 22inches. Won't find out the current weight till Aug 16th.

She's bright eyed, grabbing stuff and rolling from back to front when we put her down at night.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts