Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the course of the next couple of days we will be doing some upgrades on the site. These include an upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin to fix some security holes and add some new features.

The new version of VB also kind of dictates that we use an updated template and we have something we think you'll enjoy. However, the skin or template won't be 100% right off the bat.... so we are open to constructive criticism and we can make adjustments but don't get too crazy or freaked right off the bat.

There will be some downtime but it should be pretty minimal.... so don't get yer panties in a bunch. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
That Obviously wont be night time in the UK!

Hope it goes well!

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
Newbie resurrecting an old thread, but I can't use "Login", "Post Quick Reply" and other buttons on my iPod. Has this site not been upgraded since the last post?

I don't think this thread has anything to do with using a phone to access the forum?

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
Well, vBulletin V3.8.7 was released in Feb of 2011, so I was just wondering because some of the buttons don't work in Safari on my iPod. I don't have a cell phone. Every other newer version works just fine on it.

I've never tried using the internet from anything but a computer so I have no idea about iPods or Safari.
But I'm sure I've seen threads specifically addressing the phone browser version of the forum.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
I didn't search for anything, I just happened to see this thread and was wondering if the board was going to be upgraded to address compatibility issues I've read about on the vBulletin app.

This thread though finished in 2010 though, there are definately more up to date threads I'm sure. Post your issues into those or simply start a new thread, which will probably work better.

·
Premium Member
32,104 Posts
Ok. So why is this a sticky at the top then if it's no longer relevant?

I would guess it was stickied for members to provide input about the forum upgrade, as mentioned in the title ;-)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.