Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Great, that idiot wasted a bunch of people's tax money with his ego, and gets no marks on his record. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
what a dumbass, he cost the taxpayers $60k. Hell, wish some idiot would make a mistake like that with me. could use $60k... :cheers:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
I'll bet that cop felt like an ass after seeing the footage and knowing both the employee and manager checked the drawer and no 20's were present.

No way, I bet that prick still tells himself she hid it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Ohio police has a bad relationship with minorities and I can see why....You can get away with murder if you got a badge

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
I'll bet that cop felt like an ass after seeing the footage and knowing both the employee and manager checked the drawer and no 20's were present.
I doubt that arrogant prick feels any remorse for his outrageous actions.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
JAMI6989 said:
I love when she says, "they shouldn't have taken my brother to prison". She's a classy gal! :thumb:
Oh, so she's guilty because she's not a classy gal?? :thumbd: And, I bet she deserved the abuse because of what she wore too.

Too often people make harsh judgements based upon things that don't matter...that's a shame. I expected better of you.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Lets get one thing straight, the cop is a complete douche bag! :thumbd:

However, the consequences were 99% the result of how she spoke to the officer. When your explanation of what happened is laced with expletives and directed at a figure of law enforcement, what do you expect? I'd NEVER speak to ANY LEO like that because you set the conversation on the wrong path right away. He was standing there while the manager was checking the register and she was saying F this, F that, F that cop, etc etc. Show a little respect. I understand "they took her brother to jail" and "her momma wasn't there" but someone needs to teach her some manners. :idunno:

·
Registered
496 Posts
nomad said:
... I didn't know manners were taught with threats of being arrested and mace.
I was taught manners by my parents, however I learned a few LESSONS with threats of being arrested and maced.

·
Registered
626 Posts
JAMI6989 said:
However, the consequences were 99% the result of how she spoke to the officer. When your explanation of what happened is laced with expletives and directed at a figure of law enforcement, what do you expect? I'd NEVER speak to ANY LEO like that because you set the conversation on the wrong path right away. He was standing there while the manager was checking the register and she was saying F this, F that, F that cop, etc etc. Show a little respect. I understand "they took her brother to jail" and "her momma wasn't there" but someone needs to teach her some manners. :idunno:
Huh? So if I "think" I got short changed ten bucks, then go into the back area of a restaurant and assault the server would I not get locked up for that? And this fuk wad was cleared?

Screw that cop asshat. I respect people for who they are, just putting on a badge doesn't make you special it is the way you do the job that EARNS respect and that hick doesn't have any of my respect. Those consequences were 99% of him being a dick. He not only should have been fired but he should have been charged with felony assault.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts