Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will pull it tonight but I have a Airport card in a long dead laptop (not a Express just a B model) The price is free to anyone that needs it.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats up with the long dead laptop? What is it? You wanna give that away?
It is an old G3 (500MHz I think) with a bad power board. The power board was kind of destroyed by nephews tripping over the cord (makes me appreciate the new design by Apple). The board costs more than the machine would used. I have since robbed parts off it and realized it is still sitting there and will not run again and I should grab the last goodies before pitching it. I would give it away but shipping and it's condition don't make that practical. The airport card could almost be put in an envelope though so I was willing to give it to someone if there is a use. :idunno:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
ahh

I was thinking maybe it was a pc laptop. no hard drive to salvage or memory? Well I guess you could ebay that stuff anyhow. The screen may fetch some dollars on ebay.

yeh I replaced the mobo and added a 7200 rpm drive on this free IBM p3 700 and it has served me well, in the garage, under the hood, next to the pool, on trips to vegas with dvds playing for the kids, just about anywhere I wanted connectivety or entertainment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.